Sunday, August 6

in a shorts...

And I thought you about the day
You thought me about another day
Fixed all the pass, leave all the bad dream
Piece by piece I leaved for the future
You want to come back. It has to be earn the past
I collected on the ground, piece by piece when you left me
Never thought about it again...about the days in part to part
And seed by seed. Every things blur, like I looses my lure for such a rule.
               
#chayink060717 #11:57pm


In my long way, I see you again
Walking with the ring in your heart
Through all the yellow trees
Passing all the leaves in your side
Ooo…ooo..ooo…tick tock tick tock
Like the rain in the sea, leave all behind
Just like the touch after the kiss
                #chayink070717 #12:07am

Onde onde..la laruik sanjo
Hati tak bernamo
Menepi ditepi sungai hati
Kapal bertaut jo urang jauh
Mendayu layu lagu urang terpaku
Tahan badan menutup cinto
                #chayink070717 #12:13am

Free … mmm … mmm
To me … mmm … mmm
See … mmm … mmm
Me … mmm … mmm
                #chayink070717 #12:16am

Run … the birds flies away
Stop … the rain comes down
Walk … swear to rest of your life
In summer I write the song
And I’ll go next to you
Jumping to the ground waiting for the sound
Find me!
                #chayink070717 #12:22am

Hurt so bad
Pulled away to deny
Taking, it’s saying
The truth passed … Good!
Am back…
                #chayink-070717 #12:25am

Biru … berlari
Gerai rambut gadis ubud
Di tepian hari
Berayun layang di jari
Senyum … tawa … berlari
Hijau … sawah menurun
Bukit berlalu
Sendu .. penuh haru
Bali ku
                #chayink070717 #12.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment